South Africa

South Africa
Johannesburg Airport

Sunday, January 10, 2010

"Greetings from my corner of a mad planet"





Seems the time has come for me to register in with the so called "In" crowd, the suspense was killing me anyway and the voices in my head were only getting louder. The basic idea here, is to keep getting to the bottom of it, Scratch the itch until quite frankly it gets a little bloody. I make no claim to know what the so called itch is nor do i truly believe in a bottom or a top for that matter. I have no prepackaged, predetermined outline. In short, I might not know just what the hell i am doing and the idea that at some point i may even remotely get it sorted is laughable. I might just end up frog stuck in the process, Nonetheless i march forward, hammer in hand, determined to bust up the china shop, knocking over the Bull whilst plunging through the glass ceiling with crystal ball in hand -my approach always irregular but genuine, success a diversion only. I preface future Blogs by making no apologies for my "let come what may" attitude. I am aware in my travel experience that the tendencies of humanity to reach for the basics only to continually desire the savory drippings of the worlds so called fortunate ones - leaves all of us in chains of contradiction, In our attempt to clean the palette we sometimes subject ourselves to some pretty serious nonsense.
I have no desire to grub around measly hovels to experience some bloated sense of self and the always available human condition crap, i will however continue to get it on with the ones getting it on.

For the reader; As i explore the "Blog Option" a little further I hope not as much to be successful at getting some seemingly pointless rant across but to instill a desire in others to get out there and find your wall.... get dirty, get acquainted, be unsafe for a measure of time and most of all just check it out, then get up on the wall and make your decision about the view ....




2 comments:

  1. Hi Nick,
    I hope that in some of your travels you find that bloated sense of self somewhere. Then you can go on a diet like the rest of us.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats bloody funny, i hold your rare sense of humor in regard.

    ReplyDelete